Since the 1990s, Nevada has been one of the fastest growing states in the
U.S.. Coping with an influx of new residents; Nevada jumped more than 66% in
population. Newcomers are still being drawn to Nevada for the same reasons they
were in 1859, when miners struck silver in Virginia City: the lure of easy
money and better living.
Nevadas recent growth has occurred in the strips shadow; in
suburbs like Henderson and North Las Vegas, where a housing boom has allowed
moving companies to be a part of Nevadas version of the American dream.
Moving companies in Nevada are excited about the opportunity to be a part of
such a major time in your life. 123Movers has partnered with moving companies
in Nevada to bring you the best moving experience you can imagine. Prescreened,
the movers in our directory have several hundred years of experience combined
to complete your interstate or international move.
Avoid the hassle and frustration of finding a long distance moving company
in Nevada by getting a quote with 123Movers.com.
State Related Facts
- Nevadas state capital is Carson City.
- Nevada has more hotel rooms than anywhere else on Earth.
- Nevada became a state in 1864, in part to ensure that Abraham Lincoln
would have enough electoral votes to win re-election.
- Eighty-seven percent of Nevada land is managed by the federal
- Nevada is the driest state in the nation with an average annual rainfall
of seven inches.