Nevada Movers & State Information
Nevada is one of the unique places to live in the United States. Whether you are young or old, Nevada is not only a great place to vacation, but a wonderful place to live as well. There is no city in the United States that can even come close to what Las Vegas has to offer.
There is more to Nevada than Las Vegas casinos. Nevada’s growth in several industries has made the state a great family friendly place to live. As the TH largest state, the opportunity continues grow in cities like Reno and Las Vegas.
If you are one of those taking advantage of the growth of Nevada and are moving, you need a local mover who will not gamble with your belongings. But before you choose any movers in Nevada from 123 Movers, make sure you read why Nevada is the right place for you.
What You Should Know About Movers in Nevada
Finding Movers in Nevada
The thought of moving in Nevada sounds great but you need a moving company that won’t roll snake eyes with your move. 123Movers works with a directory of movers in Nevada with decades of experience successfully moving customers. From the heart of Las Vegas to Carson City, you will find a qualified mover with 123Movers that cares about your move.
Nevada’s moving industry has not created moving associations to promote movers with integrity and high standards like neighboring states California and Oregon. While this can sound unsettling, 123Movers does its part to make sure movers in Nevada are qualified. We will provide you with qualified movers but here are some tips to make sure you get the move you deserve:
- Check with the Better Business Bureau of Nevada for ratings, complaints, and business history.
- Get more than one estimate
- Get written estimates outlining services to be performed by moving companies in Nevada.
- Ask family and friends if they have used a local mover in the past.
- Avoid local movers using commercial rental trucks like U-Haul.
- Be wary of Movers in Nevada offering extremely low prices compared to other movers.
- Be present at the time of loading and unpacking.
- Find out about additional coverage for high value items. Ask your current insurance provider if you can add coverage.
Largest Cities: Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Sparks, Carson City, Elko, Boulder City, Mesquite, Fallon
- Bellagio Fountains
- Hoover Dam Bypass
- Las Vegas Strip
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Population estimate: 2,495,529
- Persons under 5 years old: 7.2%
- Persons under 18 years old: 25.7%
- Persons 65 years old and over: 11.3%
- Female population: 49.1%
- Male Population: 50.9%
Begin your search for local Nevada movers today and youll be on your way to a fantastic move!