Finding qualified and licensed moving companies online is easy when you use 123Movers. Just fill out our form above and we will connect you with licensed movers who can provide you with expert moving services. They will give you competitive moving quotes so you can decide which mover is best for you.
How can I pick a reliable mover that I can trust?
This is a common, yet very important question. There are several things you can do to make sure your mover is reliable:
- Licensing: Make sure your mover is licensed and insured per federal and state requirements.
- Affiliations: Check the mover's affiliations - AMSA (American Moving & Storage Association) is the largest moving association in the US and its members follow a strict code of ethics that help protect the rights of their customers.
- Brokers vs. Movers: 123Movers does not work with any moving brokers because of the added stress one can bring to someone who is moving. When you find a mover on123movers you can feel assured that you are working with a legitimate moving company.
- Reviews: Like with anything you might consider buying, looking for reviews online is a good way to judge the reliability of the movers you are considering.
- Estimates: Make sure you know what type of estimate a mover is giving you (binding vs. non-binding estimates) because that could affect the final price of your move.
How do I know what type of mover I need?
There are typically 4 types of movers - Local Movers, Long Distance Movers, Auto Shippers, and International Movers. Auto shippers will move your car, and International Movers will move you abroad, but the biggest confusion can come between a Local and Long Distance mover. A local mover (Intrastate) is a mover who moves people within state lines (i.e. Los Angeles, CA to San Francisco, CA). A long distance mover (Interstate) is a mover who moves people across state lines (i.e. New York to Texas). The price as well as the type of service you get will be impacted by what type of move you are making.
How does 123Mover make my move easier?
When you use 123Movers to find moving companies, you are using a tool that connects you to professionally licensed and insured movers across the country who can service your move.Every mover on our site has been pre-screened to make sure that they hold the necessary licenses needed to legally perform your move. We also have a catalog of useful moving calculators and guides that can help you prepare for your moving day.
So just fill out our quick and easy form above to receive your free moving quotes today!