Illinois is filled with rural and metro areas across the state. When you think of Illinois, Chicago is typically the first city to come to mind. Chicago may be the most popular because it is the largest city in Illinois but other surrounding cities like Springfield, Peoria, and Rockford offer the same amenities to professionals, families, and retirees.
Illinois is full of passionate people who care about the past, present, and future of the state. Everything is within distance. Sports, culture, food, beaches, history and much more makes Illinois not only a place to visit but to call home.
When you decided to live in Illinois you have made the right choice. Overall, Illinois is a fantastic place to live.
What You Should Know About Moving to Illinois
Finding Movers in Illinois
Moving across the street or across the state is no easy task but 123Movers.com works with the best in your area. There are several movers in Illinois who can help with your local move. No matter who you decide to choose, it should be a licensed mover.
The Illinois Movers and Warehouse Association (IMAWA) offers great suggestions to make sure you get the right Illinois mover that is right for you:
- Read moving company reviews
- Check Illinois movers licensing and complaint history. Get more information from the Illinois Commerce Commission website.
- View a copy of Consumers Guide to Moving in Illinois, which your mover must provide for moves within Illinois.
- Review the Protect Your Move website forFederal consumer information & assistance site for interstate moving.
- Lincoln Park zoo
- Lincoln Home National Historic Site
- Sears Towers
- Wrigley Field
- Tribune Tower
Chicago, Rockford, Aurora, Naperville, Peoria, Springfield, Joliet, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero