Arkansas can be considered a diamond in the rough amongst the other 49 states. Nicknamed "the Natural State", Arkansas is the only place in America where careful diggers can pull diamonds from the ground.
What’s really unique about Arkansas is the 9,700 miles of rivers that make it an excellent opportunity for freshwater fishing opportunities. If angling doesnt catch your interest, you can paddle down a river or climb a mountain. If relaxation sounds more like your speed, Arkansas has some of the oldest and best natural spas in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Now that youre moving to Arkansas, there are a couple facts youll want to remember during the moving process:
Arkansas Moving Information
123Movers.com believes that customers should have a safe and reliable move. We work with moving companies in Arkansas that believe in following the guidelines supported by the Federal Motor Carrier and Safety Administration.
Although Arkansas has no state movers association to control ethical standards of moving companies in the area, interstate movers are still required to conduct business in a way that represents movers all over the country.
State Related Facts
- Arkansas state capital is Little Rock.
- Arkansas comes from a French variation of a Sioux word, "acansa,and “meaning” place downstream."
- Residents of Arkansas are called Arkansans (ar-kan-sawns).
- The Buffalo River is one of the last unpolluted, free-flowing rivers in the lower 48 states
- Sam Walton founded his Wal-Mart stores in Bentonville.
- Johnny Cash was born in Kingsland, Arkansas