Relocation in Arizona
Arizona has been the fastest growing state in America, second only to its neighbor, Nevada. Transplants have been pouring into Arizonas planned communities for the great weather and year round sun. Lured by an attractive job market and cheap real estate, young families have been flocking to the state at an increasing rate.
The real beauty of Arizona other than the Grand Canyons panoramic view is the states diverse culture, packed with truly global cities and dynamic businesses. Moving companies in Arizona have embraced the rapid change and 123Movers.com has partnered with them to give you a successful move. With 123Movers, you will only speak with qualified moving companies in Arizona that are equipped to help you get to your final destination.
Arizona Moving Information
The moves of intrastate movers in Arizona differ from those of those performing interstate moves. Residential or commercial, long distance moving companies in Arizona follow regulated guidelines governed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and United States Department of Transportation. For movers crossing state lines, they must be registered with the FMCSA and USDOT.
To find out if your mover is registered, review complaint history, or get additional tips on moving, visit www.protectyourmove.gov.
State Related Facts
- Arizonas capital is Phoenix.
- Arizona leads the nation in copper production.
- Arizona is a right-to-work state. The law states no person shall be denied the opportunity to obtain or retain employment because of non-membership in a labor organization.
- World War II brought many military personnel to train at Luke and Thunderbird fields in Glendale.
- Crops include 2%; pastureland 57%; forests 24%; and other uses are 17% in land-use designation.