Alabama is a simple, practical place where the clear blue sky is something to sing about. Tradition matters in Alabama more than it does in most places; residents follow rivals University of Alabama and Auburn University Football like a National Football teams. Recognized for more than just sports, Alabama is a state backed by decades of history. Museums, monuments, and library provide you enough knowledge to know the state like the back of your hand.
Along the Gulf Coast, Alabamas white sand beaches and sunny skies evoke a placid feeling (except during hurricane season!). Northern Alabama can exude peace as well, especially along one of the states well known bird watching and hiking trails. But clustered behind the southern pines and azalea bushes, Alabama is hiding a far more sophisticated side. Huntsville, Alabama is known as the rocket capital of the world, and workers there assembled the rockets that put men on the moon. There is even a little luxury too. Where you might expect to find nothing but truck and tractor dealerships in Alabama, the only Mercedes Benz visitors center in America is located just outside Tuscaloosa.
Long Distance Companies in Alabama, AL
When you are ready to move, 123Movers.com has the best network of quality moving companies in Alabama to help you move. Licensed and ready to do business, Alabama moving companies make it easy for you to find a mover through our no hassle service. We care about your move and do our best to provide you with the best movers and resources to help you from beginning to end.
You deserve a moving company that will treat you and your belongings the right way. Do not hesitate to start your move by getting multiple quotes from moving companies in Alabama. Fill out the quote form and stay tuned to hear from movers in your area shortly.
Now that you are moving to Alabama, there are a couple facts you will want to remember:
- Alabamas total population is 4,779,735 (Census 2010).
- Alabamas state capital is Montgomery.
- The first open heart surgery in the world was performed in Alabama.
- The state has the oldest public archives in the nation and numerous high tech manufacturing and IT firms are located here.
- In the language of the local Creek tribes, Alabama means "tribal village."
- During the Civil War, Montgomery, Alabama was briefly the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- Alabamas official state nut is the pecan.
Now that you know all the interesting facts about Alabama, you are ready to pick some moving services from 123 Movers