Finding a reliable mover may be tough, but even after you find one there are still
a dozen other things you need to worry about. One of them is packing. And to pack,
you'll need moving boxes. You might not give it much thought, but the quality and
quantity of the boxes can have a major impact on your move. Having enough boxes
that can withstand the wear and tear of a move is just as important as any other
safety precaution you take to keep your belongings protected.
Here a few key thing to remember about Moving Boxes:
- Boxes that are made from corrugated cardboard are stronger than regular boxes because
they are better suited to handle both heavier and more fragile items.
- Order enough boxes of every size you might need. A box that is too big or too small
can result in damage to your belongings.
- Use strong tape (like duct tape or packing tape) to hold your boxes together.
- Consider bubble wrap and packing peanuts for your more delicate items.
- Keep in mind that many movers will not take liability for damaged items that they
did not pack themselves.
- Here are some more packing tips that you should read before you pack.