The state of Michigan is known for hard working citizens that have built the state with their bare hands through the automotive industry. The children of those that have built the state now own qualified moving companies in Michigan. We have partnered with movers from Michigan that are passionate about helping customers move.
Our vast network of long distance moving companies in Michigan knows how to maneuver through the state to get you to your final destination. They are experienced, well trained, and knowledgeable to complete residential and commercial moves.
You no longer have to waste time speaking with unqualified movers. With 123Movers.com, you will only speak with reputable and qualified moving companies that are capable of handling your long distance move. Get a list of moving companies that can provide you with estimates, state-of-the-art facilities and vehicles that will make your move easier than ever.
Michigan Moving Information
Long distance moving companies in Michigan are regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). If your move consists of crossing state lines, your mover must be registered with the USDOT and FMCSA. For more information, visit www. protectyourmove.gov.
Michigan is also home to some interesting facts:
- The state capital is Lansing.
- John Harvey Kellogg invented the corn flakes breakfast cereal with his brother, Will Keith Kellogg in Battle Creek Michigan.
- Next to cars and cereal, tourism is one of Michigan’s biggest industries. Visitors flock to spots like Traverse City and Mackinac for their rustic atmospheres and Great Lakes vistas.
- Detroit is known as the car capital of the world.
- Fisher Building, Detroit, MI
- General Motors Building, Detroit, MI
- Highland Park Ford Plant, Highland Park, Michigan
- World’s Largest Tire Allen Park, Michigan
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan