Lentz Transfer and Storage Company was founded in Winston-Salem, North
Carolina in 1914, and has been continuously owned and operated by a member
of the Lentz family. We specialize in office and household goods moves across
the street or across the country - your family or your corporation - complete
door-to-door service anywhere in the world.
Lentz has received the North American Customer Quality Achiever Award, which
is awarded to the top 5% in the country, every quarter since 1997.
About Lentz Transfer And Storage Company
Lentz Transfer & Storage Company has been one of the premiere moving
and storage companies in the southeast since 1914. Through five generations,
the Lentz name has been synonymous with quality commercial and residential
moving locally, nationally and internationally. As an award-winning North American
Van Lines agent since 1976, we specialize in household moves and employee relocations
and routinely provide business and commercial moves throughout the Eastern
At our corporate office complex in Clemmons, NC conveniently located in the
Piedmont Triad area just west of Winston-Salem, our skilled and experienced
staff provides full service move coordination, professional packing, packing
and moving supplies, dry and climate controlled temporary, permanent and storage
in transit (SIT) storage options. We also provide logistics services and warehousing
for corporate customers.
Lentz always offers a free on site visit and relocation cost estimate
provided by our Certified Moving Consultants (CMC). We are bonded and insured
and all company employees must pass an extensive background search and drug
test. All of our movers are uniformed Lentz employees, not temporary workers.
Many of our folks have been with us over 20 years.
Click links below for more information
Lentz has been moving our neighbors in and out of the Piedmont Triad since
1914. We always provide our customers with a free on site moving estimate done
by a licensed Certified Moving Consultant. We offer professional, experienced
packers and movers and can provide quality packing materials to ensure that
our customers have a worry free relocation. All of our people are bonded and
insured Lentz employees, many have been with us over 20 years. We are so good,
that some customers have used us 4 or 5 times over the years and request their
favorite folks! At our corporate complex in Clemmons, we can store your precious
possessions in containers for short or long term and bring them to you when
you are ready for delivery.
Office and Facility Relocation
* Lentz provides full service packing, moving, reconfiguration and storage
options for corporate, commercial, financial and medical offices and labs.
Our trained professional movers have extensive experience handling all types
and sizes of commercial moves under a variety of individualized circumstances.
Bonded and insured, we can work within any specialized security parameters.
* Free on site visit and relocation estimate provided by our Certified Moving
Consultants (CMC). Each estimate contains a detailed proposal of all service
and related cost requested. This provides the corporate facilities' manager
with budgetary move costs well in advance of the process.
* Our experienced professionally trained staff assists your employees during
the relocation process through coordination meetings, move management supervision
and with post move evaluation and paperwork.
* Demolition, reconfiguration, installation and part storage of modular office
systems and components.
* Call for a free office relocation information brochure or site visit. We
recommend initial contact at least 6 months prior to your anticipated move
Corporate Employee Relocation
Lentz has years of experience working with major Fortune 500 companies and
their HR departments relocating valuable employees to other cities, states
* Our Certified Moving Consultants (CMC) will assist your Corporate Relocation
or HR Department in planning and managing an employee move from start to finish.
Lentz always provides a free move estimate detailing the services requested,
time required and cost involved. For international moves, this includes any
tariff, port or special regulations or charges by individual country requirements.
* Extensive experience with third party relocation management companies.
* Relocation and/or storage of cars, boats and other large personal items.
* Containerized dry or acclimatized storage of household goods during the move
process, for short term or long term storage or during a temporary international
On Site Storage Options
* Dry and climate-controlled, containerized household goods storage facilities
for permanent, temporary or storage-in-transit (SIT).
* Machinery, production equipment/parts and odd lots.
* New and used office furniture.
* Electronics, exhibits and point-of-purchase displays.
* Specialized crating and packing available for all items.
Warehousing And Logistics Services
* A complete distribution service company
* Norfolk Southern railroad spur service
* Located within 500 miles of 50% of the U.S. population
* Computerized inventory
* Packaging services
* Repack, labeling
* Sub Assembly
* Pick-Pack services