Who We Are
AutoShip USA is a full-service provider of auto transportation solutions for virtually any type of vehicle. We are family owned and operated Vehicle Relocation Company, located in La Mirada, California.
What We Do
We are dedicated to providing you with individualized, world-class customer service - whether you need transportation for a prized collector car, advice on auto relocation for your family minivan, or auto shipping for an online or out-of-state vehicle purchase.
What Sets Us Apart
We are auto transportation experts. Our management staff brings more than 30 years of auto relocation experience to the table. In addition to being knowledgeable, our team is exceptional because many are passionate car collectors and enthusiasts. Finally, we offer the broadest range of transport options to more destinations and can accommodate a wider variety of vehicles.
Before You Ship a Car or Vehicle
Car Shipping Guidelines for Safe Vehicle Transport
- Your vehicle must be operable. If it is not, additional fees or methods may apply.
- You must advise us of any modifications made to your vehicle such as 4x4 lift kit, camper shell, vehicle lowered, etc.
- Your vehicle may not exceed 7' in height. Please see "Other Vehicles" if over 7' in height.
- Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4” ground clearance to safely load and unload your vehicle.
- We must have a working phone number where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- Transit times will vary depending on the time of year and the origination and destination of your particular move.
- Your estimated transit time will be indicated on your quote and order confirmation documents.
Preparing Your Car for Shipment
- The vehicle must have no obvious fluid leaks.
- Your battery must be secure in the mounting bracket.
- The vehicle must be clean for inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
- The gas tank must have a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/2) tank of fuel.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
- Radios, cassette decks or CD players not built in, car phones, garage door openers, and E-Z pass must be removed.
- All antennas must be fully retracted or removed.
- All personal belongings must be removed. (except standard vehicle items such as the jack and spare tire)
- All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, or car covers must be removed.
- Plants and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
- Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
- Your vehicle must be prepared for the new climate. This may include engine coolant, transmission oil, and other fluids.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- You or your designated representative must be present for the inspection at the time of pick-up and delivery.
- You or your designated representative must sign the bill of lading and condition report at both origin and destination.
- You or your designated representatives are responsible for confirming your vehicle's condition. This must be done before the driver leaves the destination.
- Damage will be noted by our representative on the bill of lading at origin. In the unlikely event there is additional damage on delivery, it will be noted by our representative on the bill of lading.